Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kathleen's Seventh Blog

Hey Everyone!
   I don't really know too much about the southeast but I do know that there is a lot of rich soil which is good for farming. I know that Florida has a lot of tourism because of Disney world and all of the other amusement parks.
See full size image
     

I think I want to learn more on New Orleans. Also, I'd like to learn more about
why the soil is so rich there. I am also interested in why there is so much coal there. I want to learn more about the types of people that live there.I want to know about the types of climate the Southeast has. I'm wanting to know what kinds of animals live in the Southeast.
                                                                       
                                                                           Thanks for Reading,
                                                                                       Kathleen

                                                                      
  


No comments:

Post a Comment