Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kathleen's Fifth Blog

See full size image   Hey Everyone!
   I want to learn about some of the famous things in the southwest. I want to learn about more of the history of the southwest. I'm interested in learning more about The Alamo. Also, I want to learn more about the cowboys.I want to learn about the famous people that have lived in the southwest.


   I am wondering about the cowboys and native american tribes. The climate in the southwest is another thing I want to know about.I want to know about the types of animals in the southwest and also what the southwest looks like.
   Though I've never been to the southwest there are lots of places that I want to see. I REALLY want to see the Grand Canyon and the Sonora Desert. I want to see at least one desert in this reigen. I hope everyone has a good trip.  
                                                                                  Thanks For Reading,
                                                                                                Kathleen 





No comments:

Post a Comment